1. You are my pro-bono in- house technician. Whenever my PC dies in my hand, you’d come to my rescue. Nothing is impossible to you. You’re my knight in… uh…no armour.
2.Â I’ve known for a fact that you’d walk through fire for me, though I am not sure if you could swim across the ocean for me… cuz you can’t swim. =.=
3. You’re my walking ATM machine. I don’t exactly have to bring out money whenever I’m with you cuz you will gladly pay for me. You’re such a gentleman.
4. You will get rid of whatever disgusting creature (lizard, rats) that disrupt the peace of my mind for me, so I love you alot for this.
5. You’re my pro-bono in-house plumber, wire-man, repairman… (Tsk tsk stk~)
6. You’ll buy me a new handphone if my phone conk out on me. (AHEMMM!)
7. You’re a very good kisser and I really, really like your hugs. Whatever that’s beyond hugging and kissing is not mentionable here, by the way. I believe my readers are very innocent. So ask me again when we’re alone.
8. You let me learn a lot of new things and let me be creative. You do not mind my eccentricity. I love you for this the most.
9. You will buy new Netbook for me now that it conked out on me… (ahemm, ahemm!)
10. YOU WILL BUY NEW NETBOOK FOR ME. SOBS…please buy a new netbook for me if it can’t be fixed. You know I cannot live without you… and also my netbook!
Cleffairy: There you go, folks… 10 things I love about my husband. He’s the greatest person in the world cuz he’ll buy me a new netbook (hopefully) when my own died on me! *duh, I am so shameless*