I’m a writer and a food reviewer. My nature of work involves alot of food styling and photographing. And sampling food during these reviews is definitely unavoidable during these session. I’m petite in size and is well known for looking youthful. People are usually envious of me for looking slim and trimmed, but let me tell you something, looking great in your 30s requires a lot of effort and here’s sharing some 10 tips on how you can lose weight effectively.
1. Never skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it is the thing that helps you to keep going throughout the day. Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating ahigh-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
2. Avoid sugary drinks. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight. Drink water a half hour before meals.One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals helps to increase weight loss.
3. Eat food that’s great for for losing fat.Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area.
4. Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism.
5. Eat clean and consume unprocessed foods.They are healthier and more filling
6. Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones
7. Eat small portion of food each meals. Sometimes you don’t realize that you are already full.
8. Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so get your beauty sleep.
9. Chill out and don’t stress out. Stress can sometimes induce cravings, so try not to take things too seriously all the time.
10. Regular exercising. Exercising regularly is crucial to losing weight, so make sure you exercise regularly. But if you are the sort of person who is clueless about exercising, but wants to lose weight fast, sign up for a weight loss program with experience coach like Dr Malinda. Dr Malinda is reachable at this number +60 17 508 4430 and will guide you all the way throughout your weight loss journey and the program promises a lighter, healthier and a more beautiful and confident version of yourself.
It’s a cruel world we are living in. Some people simply hate dealing with fat or obese people. Read how a lady being scrutinized for being obese HERE. Pitiful, don’t you think? Having the ideal weight is not just to boost confidence and for health sake but to make a good impression to the people around us.
So there you go. Tips on losing weight effectively. I bid you good luck in your weight loss journey.