This 30 days blogging challenge from Kelab Blogger Ben Ashaari is originally in Bahasa Malaysia, but since my blog is written in English, so I had a go ahead to write in English instead. 🙂 this challenge is more or less like NaNoWriMo but instead of writing 1666 words per day for a novel consecutively for 30 days in November, this is a blogging challenge with different titles for you to write with daily. I’m late. It’s day 17 and I just joined in the challenge, but hey, better late than never, no? I’ll catch up in no time. 😉
So here goes: Your latest picture and 5 things about you.
I don’t really put my pics online. So here’s my latest avatar. :p And below is 5 things about me:
1. I’m a novelist. I write romance novels. I started writing fictions since I was 12 years old, and to date, there is 30 online mini novellas under various pseudonym and 5 self published novels.
2. I like savoury food, but I have soft spot for desserts like ice cream.
3. I’m a pleasure loving person. I like doing things that makes myself happy. Retail therapy tops the list. Unfortunately, my bank account does not always agree with me.
4. I’m a bookworm. I love reading. My favourite genre is Romance, Young Adult, Mystery and Fantasy.
5. I’m a Superman fan girl and an anime maniac. 🙂
So there you go, 5 things about me that the public does not really know.
#cabaran30hari #kelabbloggerbenashaari #kbba