- offensively bold; â€œa brash newcomer disputed the age-old rules for admission to the clubâ€; â€œa nervy thing to sayâ€
- Leaf litter of small leaves and little twigs as found under a hedge; impetuous or rash; insensitive or tactless; impudent or shameless
- brashing â€“ Removal of the lower dead branches, up to about two metres, of trees in a stand.
- 1. An accumulation of floating ice fragments less than 2 m across, formed by breakage of other ice forms. 2. (Rare.) In England, a colloquial term for a sudden gust of wind or the sudden onset of a storm.
- Small ice fragments from a floe that is breaking up.
- brashing â€“ This is a foresterâ€™s term meaning to cut off side branches, usually from conifer trees with the intention of reducing fire risk, improving â€¦
- brashy â€“ Term used to describe soils containing a high proportion of loose broken rock.