I’ve been drinking Yeo’s alot these days.
I’d show you what I had in my fridge and all of my Yeo’s drinks, but my fridge… is ahemm… rather disorganized, so I just rather post this pic up instead. My favourite Yeo’s drink is of course, the Crysanthemum tea and lychee flavoured drink. 😀 It’s been my childhood favourite and always will be. My son, on the other hand, prefers the Yoghurt drink instead. Yea… we’ve been drinking alot of Yeo’s lately, and it’s not just because they taste good or refreshing, but because there’s this contest going on, where you stand a chance to win easy money (RM3,000 daily) and various kind of gadgets just by drinking Yeo’s. 😀
The Yeo’s 80 Days Drink To Cash Contest is still ongoing, as of writing. 😀
Check out the video on the contest. 😀
I wouldn’t want you to miss out the chance to participate in the contest, so here’s how to participate in the Yeo’s 80 Days Drink to Cash Contest in writing: 😛
Step 1: Buy any Yeo’s, Justea or SoyRich range of beverage in Tetra Pak 250ml, Tetra Pak 1L, PET Bottle 350ml, PET Bottle 500ml & PET Bottle 1.5L with codes on pack or using the outlet Official Receipt that has Yeo’s product clearly printed (Official Receipt number as “Contest Code”) for Yeo’s product that does not carry any code.
Step 2: Join Yeo’s Malaysia WeChat Official Account by scanning QR code on pack or add WeChat ID: YeosMalaysia
Step 3:There are 2 ways to submit Contest Code:-
- Using the Official Receipt number as Contest Code for the purchase of any Yeo’s, Justea or Soyrich beverages that does not carry any printed code or
- The printed code on Yeo’s, Justea or Soyrich beverages
Key in Contest Code & attach Photo as proof of purchase to Yeo’s Malaysia WeChat Official Account.
Photo submission must meet the following criteria:-
- Yeo’s, Justea or Soyrich beverage without printed Contest Code – photo must clearly show the quantity of Yeo’s, Justea or Soyrich beverage purchased and the Official Receipt number.
- Folding of the receipt is not acceptable.
- Yeo’s, Justea or Soyrich beverage with printed Contest Code – photo must clearly show the code and the Yeo’s, Justea or Soyrich Product must be opened/consumed i.e:-
- Tetra Pak 250ml : Insertion of straw or flattened pack
- Tetra Pak 1L : The pull tab and cover must be opened or flattened pack
- PET Bottle : Cap must be opened next to the bottle
Photos must meet minimum visual quality standards. Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposures, compression artifacts or other degradations to image clarity will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
Step 4: Upon successful submission, Eligible Contestant will receive an official notification from Yeo’s Malaysia WeChat with a hyperlink to view Yeo’s Commercial via Youtube. Any data charges by the respective mobile operator will be borne by the Eligible Contestant.
Step 5: Answer a simple question related to Yeo’s Commercial. The Organiser may change/rotate Commercials/questions during the Contest Period at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
Step 6: Retain photo with the Contest Code for verification purposes for Winners. Eligible contestants may submit as many entries as they wish with different contest code. Each contest code is entitled for one entry only. For submission using Official Receipt Number, the number of entries accepted will be dependent on the number of packs purchased/printed on the receipt.
Check out the terms and condition for this awesome contest HERE and follow their Facebook Page HERE. Don’t have WeChat to participate in the contest? No worries. WeChat is downloadable for FREE in the PlayStore.