This is a paid post written by me on the behalf of LA Movers. Los Angeles Movers is a company in the US that provides moving services. If happen to be in LA andÂ require such service can contact this company via toll free number 1-800-431-3920 for a free moving quote.
Moving can be quite a hassle. Read the tips below from the sponsor, LA Moving Company on moving houses.
One-two weeks prior to your move:
- Make an appointment with a service technician to disconnect your utilities, usually movers will not disconnect any electronics or utilities due to insurance regulations.
- If storing your furniture, avoid cleaning any upholstered items because moisture can bring about mold.
- Make sure to note street cleaning times or other parking restrictions at your old and new addresses for the day of the move.
- Make sure you have enough moving supplies if packing yourself, or let your moving company know they need to bring their own supplies.
- Make an appointment with Salvation Army if you want to donate anything.
- Decide what you will take with you, toss, or what you need to buy.
The day before your move:
- Check your closets, cabinets, shelves, garage, patio, etc. for any items.
- Make sure all your electric equipment, like stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, are disconnected and cleaned before your move.
- Make sure all your boxes are properly marked so itâ€™s easy to find anything once you move.