I have no idea what tag is all about until a blogger friend of mine, Eugene tagged me. I’m supposed to write 8 things about myself… so here goes, people.
1. I love my family and my husband very much. I know that’s lame, but who doesn’t love their family? For me, family comes first. I’ll sacrifice anything for my family if I’m required to do so. But unfortunately, I am still learning on how I can show that I appreciate my loved ones.
2. I think too much, and I also talk too much for my own good, and I hate it when I’m not allowed to express my opinion. I am fiery and free spirited in a lot of ways. I dare to do what others dare not. (In other words, I am stubborn and mule headed, I simply do not listen to advice)
3. I like to eat, but unfortunately, I look anorexic, and so people always mistakes me for being one. I am not anorexic, and I can eat like a bottomless pit. However, I’m an imsomniac though. Or issit nocturnal? I just can’t sleep well at night unless I’m dead tired.
4. I’m terrified of loosing my loved ones. I’m scared to death of being left behind and not being able to grow old with my husband, and usually, I express my distress and misery by throwing temper and being angry.
5. My temper is always ahead of me. So you can say I am short tempered, but my anger usually does not last long unless It’s something big.
6. I loathe infidelities and people who are conceited, so you can safely conclude that I hate bitches and bastards.
7. I have passion for writing, because it allows me to create an escape route from my mundane life. And being involved in writing line, I hate plagiarism, and would kick any asshole’s ass if I found that they plagiarize my works.
8. Last but not least, I am actually a superhero from Krypton, so that makes me Superman’s sister, and you guessed it right, I have secret identity. I worked as an editor by day, and moonlight as a superhero in tights at night to save the world from evil. I believe that exposing my identity to the world would endanger my family and loved ones. The villains would kidnap my family and torture me with kryptonite if they found out who I am, where I live and how I look like. So that is the main reason why you guys never saw my picture on the net.
So, people, that’s some of the dirt about Cleffy…I’m not sure who I should tag, maybe the five people below?
I dunno, if you guys are free, then you can post the tag in your blog entry. 😛
Cleffairy: It’s easier to write bad things about me rather than write good things about me, because I am a person with a lot of flaws.