It’s 21st January 2015 as of writing. Time indeed flies and in the blink of the eyes, we’ll be going to the second month of the year. I usually do a recap of the things that I have done at the end of the year but this year I want to do something different and review the things that I have done or achieved by the end of the month.
It is not the end of the month yet, per se, but my January 2015 have been rather happening, so here’s sharing with you what I’ve done and achieved so far:
1. Kicked-start the year by having a holiday with hubby and son up North instead of staying in KL. The trip was not only fruitful but enjoyable. Nice way to start the year, definitely, by recharging our batteries and going full speed afterwards.
2. Realized that efforts should be made to look beautiful and staying youthful so I visited an Aesthetic clinic in Bangsar upon recommendations from friends for possible treatments and decided to go for it.
RMT or better known as Reborn Medical Clinic, Bangsar Kuala Lumpur. This is a fairly new aesthetic clinic that’s offering plenty of aesthetic treatments and procedures at a very reasonable price.
Will be talking in depth about them in my future posts and about my experience with them, but in the meantime, do visit their site here https://www.rebornmt.com check out what they have to offer.
For appointments, consultations and enquiries, do have a look at the details below:
Reborn Medical Technology (1105509-K)
Phone: 03-2202 1121
WeChat: Reborn Clinic
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Fanpage: https://m.facebook.com/rebornmedicaltech
No. 160, Jalan Maarof, Bukit Bandaraya Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 6:00p
3. Chinese New Year Food review with friends at Si Chuan Duo Hua, Parkroyal KL.
Great food. Full of surprises. Will be posting about them soon.
4. Celebrated friend’s birthday at eWana FM.
brisbane best dating sites
It feels so good to be able to surprise the unsuspecting fella. 🙂
5. Joined modelling class and grooming class with DJ cum designer, Kose Serani.
See these people? They are my teacher and classmates. 🙂 From left: DJ Kozz aka Designer Kose Serani and male models Yard and Ben. Will also be jotting down my experience in class soon when I got the time for it.
6. Joined bowling tournament organized by Twin Travel and eWana FM.
Will be writing about it soon too. 🙂 Wow. What an experience.
7. First Myfest 2015 event: the Quill City Mall Grand Launching
Here’s Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz from MOTAC doing the officiating. I went to loiter around the mall to check things out after that. Will also talk about it soon.
8. Co-host with my all time favourite deejay, DJ Kozz for eWana FM’s business segment.
A first for me, but it was such a wonderful and eye opening experience to be able to host alongside with my all time favourite deejay.
Our guest was Josh Lim. A prominent figure in the social media industry. He was there to talk about LikesBeforeLove and Facebook optimization.
My first rooftop dining experience at The Sky at One City. Great food, great ambiance, definitely a must visit.
That’s about it for my January 2015 so far and it’s not even a wrap yet. There is plenty more things on schedule in my schedule and things have been rather happening and hectic despite the fact that I significantly reduced attending events all around KL. So yes…til then. Do keep a lookout for my in depth posts on all the things I have been doing, in no particular order, that is. 🙂