I’ve been rather quiet and rant less these days, haven’t I, dear readers? I’m guilty of just putting facts and histories of Xmas. Well, that’s because I’m feeling a little melancholic about ushering the new year. New year never makes me feel down as I would reflect on what I manage or failed to achieve in the yesteryears. So, here I’d like to extend my sincerest apology for making all of you put up with my history lessons.
Year 2008 have been personally historic and very interesting for me, not to mention rather eye opening, with things that went on in Malaysia whole year through. I felt like it was only yesterday that I watched fireworks flicker in the night sky of 2008 with my other half at the balcony of our home. And I definitely felt like it was only yesterday I made friends with all of you. Time flies, pretty fast don’t they? In less than one day, we’ll be ushering the new year.
I felt that I was dreaming whole year through, and while I having my usual cuppa tea and day dreaming this morning, a blasted sms provoked my thoughts and brought me back into the realm of reality. It was a very provocative and suggestive sms, and I was completely dumbfounded that it was sent to me. The sms was written in Malaysian language, and it sounded like this:
Raikan mlm thn br ini dgn parti pch dara . Rm300 shj1 org.Parti panas! awek2 gebu &dara yg ingin 3+1 menanti anda. anda gadis?sertai kami,gerenti puas dan mahu lg. umur 17keatas shj.kondom disediakan.hubungi talian tertera utk mluman ljt.
For those who could not understand Malay language, allow me to translate the sms for you, though I could not guarantee the accuracy of the translation that I have done. Translation was never my strong subject, especially when it’s Malay to English. I always thought my translations are rather word for word or sounds pretty weird. Anyway, more or less, the sms should sound like this in English:
Celebrate the new year’s eve with popping the cherry party. Rm300 per person. Hot party! Virgin girls who wants 3+1 is waiting for you. You’re a lady? Join us, satisfaction guaranteed and you’ll be asking for more. 17 years and above only. Condoms will be prepared, contact the number on your screen for further information.
I almost choke on my tea when I read the sms that was sent to me by chance. I had initially thought that the authorities and media have been sensationalizing the rumours about the new year’s eve sex party that will be held in an undisclosed location, but apparently, the authorities and the media for once are right over their concern over the sex party issue. The organizer will be organizing a sex party on new year’s eve. What’s worst, it’s for barely legal teenagers who could not wait to loose their virginity and chastity.
It took me for a while to compute and comprehend what the sms was trying to send across to the targeted readers. My Malay language can only be considered mediocre. I can understand Malay language that’s written in proper sentence structuring and language, but broken language such as this one took me awhile to understand. After awhile, I’ve come to an understanding that:
1. There will be a sex party, or rather, loosing virginity party/ceremony on new year’s eve. The location were not disclosed, however.
2. The party would cost Rm300 per person. In my humble opinion, this is disgustingly expensive! Rm300 just for a wild night? How many hours will the party last anyway? Where will it be held? A posh hotel? A motel? Beach? Or in a private residence?
3. There are virgin girls who wants 3+1. Wait a minute, what is 3+1? Is the sender trying to say that there are virgin girls who are wanting threesome on this coming new year’s eve party? But then again, in the sms, 3+1 was written. I’m bad in maths, but 3+1 would equal to 4, isn’t it? That wouldn’t be a threesome, but a foursome, isn’t it? Three men having sex simultaneously with one lady. Correct me if I’m wrong, my dear readers, I’ve been failing in maths ever since I was in high school. Yes, people, yours truly failed Maths constantly when she was still a student. Mathematics was never my strong point, so, correct me about the 3+1=4 if I’m wrong. What the hell, have I been reading an invitation to an orgy party where people will be indulging in nothing but sex openly? Am I being very closed minded or thinking that there are virgin girls out there who can’t wait to spread their legs for a few men to shove their penis in not only one but three of their holes is rather mind boggling?
4. It was mentioned in the sms that ladies are welcome to the new year’s eve party, and satisfaction is guaranteed. I really wonder, what kind of satisfaction is guaranteed? How could you guarantee a sexual satisfaction to a lady when all the men who goes there are probably horny men who wants cheap sex and would probably won’t even bother having a foreplay, what’s more giving an earth shattering orgasm and a wonderful time to his partner(s). This will be purely feral sexual indulgence on the men’s part. So how the hell do you guarantee such a bloody thing? This is obviously a screwed up motion and persuasion to lure foolish girls to give up their virginity! As far as I am concern, loosing virginity would initially mean having penetrative sex for the first time. And having penetrative sex for the first time for most girls does not mean extreme enjoyment in the activities, as it would be uncomfortable to welcome a penis intrusion in the vagina, and when the hymen breaks, the girl in question would definitely feel pain. Yes, idiots, loosing virginity is painful, no matter how experience your partner is and no matter how prepared and properly lubricated you are. So, young girls out there, I have a question for you if you’re planning to attend such party. How do you propose enjoying intrusion of a few stranger’s penis in your vagina, your asshole and your bloody mouth at the same time? I doubt there will be satisfaction. Or will there be drugs in order to make women high and aroused? This is more like a gangbang rape that you participated willingly. I have no doubts that when you participate in a sex party like this, there would definitely be camcorders that will be recording down the sexually historic event. What is the consequences of having your sexual antics being recorded visually? I suppose such recording will be used for blackmail purposes and sometimes, would be uploaded online on porn sites. Do you actually anticipate such a thing to happen?
5. This party is for 17 years olds and above. This line concern me. I thought 17 years old is still considered a minor in Malaysia? Wait a minute! 17 years old is considered a minor everywhere around the world. 18 is the standard legal age where you can decide for yourself on what you want to do without the authorities questioning your decision. Does this mean that this party is also for minors? Minors involve in such party, no matter they participated willingly or not would be considered statutory rape, is it not?
While I am quite aware that there are private sex parties held all around the world on new year’s eve, I never thought the advertisement/invitation to sex party such as this one is being circulated so indiscreetly. What’s more in Malaysia. I would understand if it’s in the states or other countries where wild sex parties similar to this one is considered normal or even a tradition. But this is Malaysia. What the hell is going on in Malaysia these days? Or rather, what the hell is going on with teenagers in Malaysia these days? In my humble opinion, sex parties such as this one is organized because there are probably demands from certain group of people, and the group of people are probably teenagers and young adults.
And seeing that the sms was not written in English but in Malay, I think I can safely assume that the sms in question is targeted at a Malay reader, and being a Malay in Malaysia would automatically mean that one would have to be a Muslim. Well, even if the person does not practice Islamic values, but it’ll be written in his Mykad that his/her religion is Islam, and so, I had originally thought that these people would at least honour their religion and not indulge in such things. What’s more, Islam completely prohibited such pre-marital sexual indulgence. And it never come across my mind that there are Muslims who would indulge themselves in an orgy celebration freely until I read the sms. The lesser Muslim who indulge in such a thing is tainting the image of Islam. This is such a shame.
I’m aware that there are a bloke or two who are usually mat/minah rempit who indulge in pre-marital sex. Well, sex between couples is kind of normal, I suppose. All race are doing that, not just the Malays. But thinking that there are loads of teenagers out there who will be ‘enjoying’ orgies in a new year party is a little too much for me. I’ve come to a conclusion that either I must be a person living in the past where there are no such parties being organized freely, or Malaysians are becoming more and more liberated in a very negative way. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, before I end my ramblings I have a few message for you.
Involving in such sex parties where most would probably have unprotected sex with a few different people at the same time would be like having sex with a scorpion or a tarantula. It would be poisonous.
There’s no cure for such poison. So please don’t be involve in such parties. Protect yourself.
Stop AIDS from spreading. Do your part and don’t indulge in casual sex. Don’t let AIDS take over the world.
Cleffairy: I wonder how many ‘legal’ parties turned sex parties? From what’s being circulated in blogsphere, I heard there are plenty. Who can guarantee that the party goers would be practicing safe sex? They probably won’t bother using any condoms or even take contraceptives for all I care. With ‘people who loves to have fun’ attending celebration parties like this, it’s not a wonder that the AIDS statistic and abortion rate are not going down.