These are some of my 2010 wishlist:
1. Peace for the world ( yeah, right, I’m not the noble, but I sure would like some peace in my own little world!)
2. A new desktop.
3. Go to a beach. I practically grow up near a beach. It was just nearby home back then, and the closest thing that i got to a beach here in my house now is just the damn gutter!
4. Collect 1001 seashells from 3 different beaches.
5. Go horseback riding again, like I used to. I missed horses so much, and the adrenaline rush when riding a horse.
6. Go arching again, like I used to when I was a child.
7. Play chess with my daddy. I missed playing chess so much. It’s been a while since I had a good match. For what it’s worth, only he can give me a good challenge.
8. Go bowling to de-stress. I used to be a very good bowler, why the hell I just stick around at home now is beyond me!
9. Visit 3 places in Malaysia (cuz I’m too broke to go elsewhere in the world at the moment)- Malacca, Langkawi Port. Dickson. (these 3 places got beaches)
10. Go back to Sungai Petani, and visit Bujang Valley and make a documentary about it. It’s been some time since I documented something good.
Cleffairy: Having writing withdrawal… must start writing novel again. LOL… else I’ll torture all of you with my nonsensical ramblings!