Looking for an adventure, anyone? Not sure where to go to satisfy your wanderlust and your raging needs for Adrenaline rush? Why not get high on happiness and explore the Balkans? Cobblestoned streets, fairy-tale forests, wine regions, medieval towns, sandy beaches, ancient ruins, cosmopolitan capitals, old bazaars, castles with haunting legends and over a thousand of beautiful islands with surrounding blue sea. Sounds like an adventure of a lifetime, no?
The Balkans is an area situated in Southeastern and Eastern Europe. The distinct identity and fragmentation of the Balkans owes much to its common and often violent history regarding centuries of Ottoman conquest and to its very mountainous geography.
Here’s listing some places that you might want to leave your footsteps at while visiting Balkan:
* Mostar’s iconic 16th-century stone bridge and Dubrovnik’s Old Town walls – have been painstakingly resurrected. Beyond the sights to be seen, though, it’s the unabashed hospitality that makes each day spent in the Balkans surprising.
* Albania’s and Macedonia’s ominous mountain peaks are made for hiking and biking, and there are wild rivers to raft in Bosnia & Hercegovina, Serbia or Slovenia. For those who would rather just absorb the great outdoors than set out to conquer them, some of the boat rides in the Balkans glide you past idyllic scenery incomparable to any in the world.
* Just walk down the street. Though change is coming on quickly, timeless traditions and cultural customs aren’t falling by the wayside. Blood feuds in some parts aren’t as ancient as they ought to be and pastoral scenes are still as home-grown as they ever were. It’s a region where you can barely keep up with the nightlife, but still get stuck behind a horse and cart.
*Urban landscapes are a pop-up book of ancient architecture on a grand scale, and winding Ottoman streets are punctuated with Austro-Hungarian villas and the occasional communist concrete block. Throw in Roman ruins and a Venetian facade, then wrap it all in a medieval wall and plonk it by the sea. History isn’t just ancient in the Balkans, it’s epic. This was the battleground and resting place of the Byzantine, Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian Empires; a stroll through town can evoke the rise and fall of civilisations.
* Visit local markets and restaurants and be assured that a quiet lunch by yourself can quickly morphed into dinner by the seaside with enthusiastic locals will insist on you trying everything that they have on the menu.
Seeing Balkan with your very own eyes will not only make lasting memories, but will leave beautiful composition on your instagram as well. Balkan is a region brimming with fresh adventures that are more accessible than ever before and there are plenty of travel agencies that are organizing Holiday Package to Balkan/Package Percutian ke Balkan
, but if you are a Muslim and would like to travel to Balkan or sign up for an affordable Holiday Package to Balkan/Package Percutian ke Balkan, I’d like to recommend you to go with Muslimtravelbug Sdn Bhd.
Muslimtravelbug Sdn Bhd offers full both flight services or just a ground arrangement.
Check out below:
Why am I their recommending Muslimtravelbug Sdn Bhd as your travel partner? Here’s why:
*Registered with MOTAC with KPL 8549
*Their package price is always quoted below the Malaysian market price.
*Has an operating office in Malaysia and can be visited anytime at your convenience
*Travvel officers comprises of those who have worked in the famous Muslim travel agency in Malaysia and are well versed in traveling.
* The agency is completelt professional and accredited to have managed ASTRO RIA tv shows for the filming of SEOUL SYOKNYA.
*Low deposit when you signed up for any packages and as a plus point? Their provide really good customer service.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for Holiday Package to Balkan/Package Percutian ke Balkan now and embark on an adventure of a lifetime. For more info, visit www.muslimtravelbug.com or refer to the details below:
Muslimtravelbug Sdn Bhd
Contact : 03 89575770
Operating hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm
Address: B-4-2 Putra Walk Taman Pinggiran Putra 43300 Seri Kembangan Selangor
Waze : Muslimtravelbug Sdn Bhd
Email : [email protected]