Over A Cuppa Tea was awarded Kretiv Award by Shakira…
There’s a couple of rules that I must follow if I want to accept this award, among them are:
1. Thank the person giving you this award.
2. Copy the award to your blog
3. Place a link to their blog
4. Name at least 7 things people donâ€™t know about you.
5. Nominate 7-10 Blogger.
6. Place a link to those Blogger.
7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
You see, I’ve always been a rebellious person, and since this award is known as ‘Kreativ’, I’m going to use my creativity to break the rules. LOL… so instead of doing every single they ask me to do as written above, I’m just going to do just 1, 2 and 4. Ahahaha…. I’ve done no. 1 and 2, so here’s the no. 4.
10 things people don’t know about me
1. I am Superman’s daughter, I got super powers! I can char anything inside my oven. Now, isn’t that a very cool power to have?
2. I like horseback riding and archery. My first time on a horse was when I was five years old, on Blackburn Beach. And my first time with the bows and arrows was when I was 9 years old. So don’t mess with me, I can shoot arrows like nobody’s business. I wish it was the gun, though… it would have been faster, better, and more damaging!
3. I can’t take coffee…I get palpitations if I drink coffee… So that blackie black thingie is a no no for me! I am a pure tea drinker, however. I can take a maximum of 7 cups of tea per day.
4. I went para-sailing when I was eight, and nearly gave my late grandmum a heart attack. She was so scared that I would fall off from the sky and die!
5. I can rollerblade and ice skate. However, I still fail to do the triple loop. Obviously, God does not see why the hell I need balance for.
6. I write novels for fun. So far I’ve written 34 completed novels since 2000. I wrote more back then, but I lost count and I lost some of my works to my mummy’s evil hands. The 34 novels are the ones that I still have with me.
7. I still read Doraemon, Sailormoon and Dragonball. Now, how cool is that.
8. I like history and literature, and I’d choose to watch documentary over dramas any day.
9. I love chocolates and ice creams and junk foods. And unlike others, I can indulge in those sweet stuff and craps without gaining weight. *grinz* Oh, hallelujah, God is great!
10. Clark Kent is the hero of my dreams. And believe it or not, I was inspired to pursue journalism line because I wanted to be like Clark Kent- Superman. You know… work in the Daily Planet and moonlight around in tights as a Superhero? You get the picture.
And as for no. 5… I’m gonna just award the first 10 person who commented for this entry-minus the rules. Take the award, and do as you like. Creativity rules! Ahahahahaha! Enjoy, peeps!