Althea is not new in the beauty and skincare industry. It’s been a rave among Malaysian women since a few years back, but if you are not familar with ‘Althea‘, let me gossip to you a lil bit about it.
Althea is actually a one-stop online shop that focuses on Korean beauty products. That means you can buy and have all your K-beauty products sent all the way directly from Korea without a fuss.
Now, after a few years being established in Malaysia, Althea has finally launched its very own skincare line.
Althea Bare Essentials. This is the new Athea’s baby. A skincare line that strips skincare routine to minimal basic. My first impression on this new skincare line from Althea is that it looks really minimalistic, plain and clean. To be honest, I think is is a really bold move, considering everything in the market needs beautifully decorated packaging to attract buyers. But then again, Althea has always delivered the best of skincare, and on a personal level, I think this would be great as well, after all, great products does not need frills on it’s packaging. The products speaks for itself, and for those who appreciates real beauty would understand that less is actually more. Riding on today’s current minimalism movement, Althea’s Bare Essentials focuses on skincare fundamentals and drops all the non-essentials. The Bare Essentials range consists of three hypoallergenic products suitable for any skin types for a greater skin. With effective formulas, these straightforward products from Althea is an epitomize of simple perfection.
The Contour Cleanser 150g (RM23.00) Packed with soothing Ice Plant and detoxifying Lemon Myrtle extracts, this cleanser is densely filled with micro capsules that burst upon contact with water to gently cleanse, exfoliate, and detoxify skin. The Contour Cleanser helps to promote blood circulation, and reduces bloating and swelling for a defined, V shape look.
The Primer Water 200ml (RM43.00). This is a hybrid skincare product which is a hydrating toner and a primer in one. The Primer Water contains patented dewdrop technology that gently fills the gaps between pores and allows hydration to penetrate deep within the layers of the skin. Made with Snow Lotus extracts, this skincare heavy hitter has an incredibly smooth and silky texture that enhances the skin’s natural glow, leaving you with the perfect canvas. This also acts as a ‘primer’ and helps to smoothens skin as a base before putting on makeup.
The Fixer Cream 50g (RM50.00). This non-oily, quick-absorbing formula harnesses the power of Trehalose, an ingredient found in the cactus plant that prevents its moisture loss, to provide the skin with 24-hour hydration. This nourishing wonder cream is also rich in antioxidants derived from Camellia Sinensis (green tea) seed oil, and helps to promote collagen regeneration using Baobab Tree extracts. Upon application, your skin is left looking great and feeling bouncy to the touch.
My thoughts after using the products:
1. Skincare routine is no longer a hassle as it is not as easy as 1,2, 3 and easy to follow.
2. The products is really gentle on the skin and does not leave any tightening sensation on my skin.
3. The cleanser does not make my skin feels dry or itchy after usage.
4. The Water Primer is love. It works well to moisturize my skin.
5 The Water Primer helps me to make my makeup stays on up to 13 hours without the need to retouch em. So, this is a real winner in my eyes.
6. My complextion feels really smooth after a few days of usage.
7. My skin looks cleaner and much more radiant after using the products for some time.
7. There was no more acne breakouts after using the products.
8. I’m cursed with dry skin. It can sometimes peels off, especially durinng dry seasons. Using these products helps to improve my skin’s condition. The Water Primer and the Fixer Cream is a miracle. It helps to keep my skin hydrated and stay hydrated for a long time.
9. I’ve shared the product with my son who is in his teens. He has plenty of nasty breakouts due to the raging hormones, but after using these, the acne are reduced.
10. The products are really gentle on the skin, and actually smells good and is even suitable for men and teenagers.
Would I recommend this Bare Essentials Skincare line from Althea? Well, yes. Definitely. It is a must have, especially for ladies who are always busy and find it hard to discipline themselves to follow an elaborate skincare regime to maintain a beautiful and youthful look.
All 3 products are available for purchase at Althea for just RM116 and Althea is giving out an additional 10% off with a free special edition mirror if you purchase now. You’re just one click away from beautiful and radiant complextion, so head on over to best dating usernames now.