It’s a quiet and boring Saturday, and while I’m spending it lazing around in front of my PC, I found this tag from Foong Pc. He’s doing a lucky draw or something for this, but I’m doing this for fun. LOL… Cuz I have nothing better to do at the moment. I’m not going to tag others for this, cuz sometimes, people find it very annoying to be tagged. Well, as far as I’m concerned, it is extremely annoying to me, cuz I feel that it’s some sort of coercion-forced to do something that you don’t really want to do, and I don’t appreciate that sort of feelings.
Old vs. New from FoongPC, and I’m gonna state my preference here… 😛
1. Najib vs Mahathir- Definitely Tun Dr.Mahathir. He brought Malaysia up in the eyes of the world. His successors are mediocre to me in term of accomplishment…especially in the terms of economic and nation building. And, Tun Dr. Mahathir have a dry sense of humour. I miss all of his sarcasm. Now, that’s what you call a chili mouth.
2. Facebook vs Twitter- Twitter, of course. I’m not into facebook. I’m all for microblogging.
3. Lady Gaga vs Beyonce- Huwa, Beyonce… Beyonce is sexy and alluring. I would have gone after her if I’m a man.
4. PJ vs KL- KL, without a doubt. There’s two Lake Gardens in KL, whereas, PJ has none. I like recreational places.
5. iPhone vs Nexus One- iPhone… I’m a fan of Apple products.
6. Blackberry vs HTC- Blackberry…it’s function is better and more chic.
7. Firefox vs Google Chrome- Firefox. Been using Mozilla Firefox since God knows when. Chrome confuses me.
8. Nikon vs Canon DSLR- Nikon. Why? I just like to antagonize. too much people using Canon these days.
9. sex vs sleep- What, are you kidding me? Sex first, then sleep.
10. eating vs sex- Sex first, then eating, unless I’m starving for food, that is. Or perhaps, if in the mood, food sex. Best of both worlds.
11. call vs sms- Sms. I’m better at writing short messages rather than talk. Plus, there’s always evidence in sms rather than the verbal messages.
12. sunny vs rainy- Rainy days, so that I can sleep better and hide between the sheets doing hanky panky things if I’m up to it.
13. werewolves vs vampires- Vampire, because I can be considered one. I’m nocturnal and hates sunlight.
14. healthy & poor vs sick & rich- Healthy and poor, cuz I grew up sickly and I know how sickening it is to be bedridden.
15. cakes vs doughnuts- Cakes… cheesecakes, preferably.
16. school days vs working days- School days. I miss being in school and being a rascal. But I don’t deny working days give me more flexibility too.
17. dog vs cat- Cat. My cat saved my entire family from a burning house. Definitely cat!
18. single vs married- Married. I enjoyed sex and seducing my husband when I feel like it.
19. Malaysia vs Singapore- Malaysia. Singapore is too stuffy and too kiasu.
20. China vs USA- USA. Why? It’s a free country, and they have a Black President. Ohhh, la la… talk about mission possible! Obama is sexy, don’t you think?
21. Paula Abdul vs Kara DioGuardi- Paula Abdul. Why? Cuz she can kick Simon Cowell’s arse!
22. OldTown vs Papparich- OldTown. Have yet to try Papparich.
23. Fitness First vs Celebrity Fitness- Geez, I have no idea, dude, I’m no gym creep.
24. driver vs passenger- Driver. It’s better to have control of the wheel.
25. beautiful & dumb vs brainy & fat- How the hell am I supposed to know? I’m damn skinny and not beautiful!
26. handsome & egoistic vs ugly & rich- I don’t know, I married a decent man. But if I’ll have to choose, I wouldn’t choose the rich one. Rich ass simply sucks, big time, and divorcing them would be a pain in the ass if the marriage gone awry.
27. insurance agent vs direct selling agent- I hate both! Kindly stay away from me if you are either one, thank you. i’d appreciate it very much.
28. horror movies vs comedies- Comedies. I can’t stomach low budget horror. It looks so fake!
29. working for yourself vs working for others- Working for myself. I don’t have much patience to work for others.
30. Avatar vs Lord Of The Rings- Avatar. Lord of The Rings made me sleep. Couldn’t understand the weird Hobbits either.
31. bus vs taxi- Taxi, I’m kinda claustrophobic around people.
32. Haagen Dazs vs Baskin Robbins- Baskin Robbins. Why? It’s more colourful.
33. flu vs diarrhea- Flu, cuz I wun have to go to toilet too often.
34. blue vs pink- Blue. It calms me.
35. chicken vs duck- Chicken taste better than ducks.
36. dawn vs dusk- I’m not a morning person, so it’s dusk.
37. Tiger Woods vs Nicole David- Tiger Woods. Nicole David is kinda cocky. Met her once in Penang Free School, and I dun like her.
38. Gmail vs Yahoo email- Gmail.
39. book smarts vs street smarts- Street smart, of course.
40. foongpc‘s travel posts vs ghost story posts- Ghost story posts. They’re more funny.
41. Windows vs Linux- Linux. As far as I’m concern, Windows can go to hell. Hate their monopoly and plus, virus magnet. And I can’t tolerate the hassle of updating the damn antivirus. Long live open source! LOL… On a more serious note, I believe the access to technology and knowledge should be free for all. That’s why I’m using Ubuntu Linux instead of Windows. 🙁 Microsoft is up to world domination, no? Well, at least I think so.
42. safeguarding vs gambling- Ugh. Tough one. It depends on what is being chanced. If it’s my family being chanced, I would never risk them. But if I have a little money to blow, https://www.casino.com/sv/ is the lady luck of internet gambling and as long as I’m up, I’m gambling.
Cleffairy: Check out Foong Pc’s blog for this… erm.. lucky draw.