Who would be, on your death notification list when you expires? I mean…if you’re to die or something, you wouldn’t want your dead body to rot somewhere in the middle of nowhere or in the morgue’s refrigerator for that matter. You would want to be buried, cremated, mummified… or something wouldn’t you? And you can’t possibly be doing all of those things to yourself when you’re dead, can you?
Have you ever thought… who would be writing your obituary? Who would be celebrating your life when you’re gone? Who would remember you when you’re six feet under? Who would inherit your stuff… etc etc etc.
Who would be on your death notification list if you’re to expired? My list would probably look like the one below:
1. My next kin… you know… the usual… the husband…if he’s still living when I died, that is… my parents( if they don’t die before me), my brat(s) (if they survived me when I died)sister, cousins, bla bla bla.
2. My insurance agent, the casket company…the gravedigger…
3. My friends in the newspaper…so that they could write flattering obituary for me for free.
4. My friends…. though I don’t quite see the point of upsetting my good friends for being expired.
5. My enemies (well, they ought to be forewarned that I’ll come back to haunt the for the things that they did to me when I was still alive)
Sigh… what the hell… just 5 kind of people on my list. What the hell…so less people in my life?I wonder if I’ll be forgotten within 7 days of my death.Â I’m so insignificant. I wonder, who would be on your list if you’re to expire? More than me, I hope.
Cleffairy: I’m making a list, I’m checking it twice… to see who have been naughty and nice….you better not cry, you better not pout, cuz the Hungry Ghosts are coming, to town~!
ps: Did you know? Even a broken clock is right twice a day.